Monday, August 30, 2010

The Weekend

I love weekends. 
My friends and I decided we would go to a local establishment in the area to watch the MMA fights Saturday night.  This is always a good idea because the waitstaff has so much "talent".  We were blessed with a very "talented" waitress.  Her talent was that she was good looking in her tight and skimpy outfit, but let's not forget she was also great at bringing us our 32oz beers. 
The crowd was pretty normal for the atmosphere and my friend Steve brought his buddy who was dressed in TAPOUT gear from hat to shoes (a sign of a major douche bag).   All of a sudden a large group of younger people showed up and it turns out they were all going to my college.  Amazing, it was great for my friends to see first hand what I was exposed to everyday.  "They look so young I thought they were in high school" one of them said (thats because they were in high school 4 months ago).  Two of them stared in amazement at one coed with long blond hair, a perfect tan, and a short white mini skirt (I am pretty sure she was scared by them too).  As we struck up a little conversation they didn't really believe me that we go to the same school.  Understandable.  I am a little heavier and have much less hair than back in my first tour of duty.  I had to whip out my ID so they would believe us. 
As the fight neared its end, they took off for a party down by the campus somewhere.  Sadly we were not invited to this beer blast even though we were drinking beer right next to them.  It could have been the fact that my friends stared at the girls the entire 2.5 hours or because we resembled their former teachers.  Still we hold out hope of what is to come, there is a lot of pressure on me to get us invited to a party.
 
Today's post isn't the best and I apologize, but blame it on my chemistry Professor and the 2 hours of homework I just completed.  You try and be creative after figuring out how many km you can drive on 3 gallons of gas if gas costs 1.10 euros per liter and you have and you have 5 dollars.  More to come ......

No comments:

Post a Comment