Friday, September 3, 2010

Chipping Paint

What a week; 2 quizzes, 4 boring lectures, more math problems than I have done in my whole life, and 3 days of chipping paint.  All of these things combine to form my weekly existence.  TGIF; 30 beers, shots, headache, football, bbq, camping, rest.  Then its repeat.  Next week; 2 quizzes, 2 boring lectures (THANK YOU LABOR DAY!), more math problems than I have done in my whole life II, and ??? days of chipping paint.
Now more than ever I am starting to feel the reality of my decision.  My check from the government came this week (enough for rent and ramen) and my last work paycheck is almost gone.  Chip Chip Chip study study study drink drink drink (a great part of college life) study study study chip chip chip drink drink drink.  This is what my life has become.  Gone are the days of saying do your work, be quiet, pick up your trash, turn in your work, stop texting, etc.  I don't miss those days.  Chip chip chip study study study drink drink drink.  Keep your eyes on the prize.  After 2 weeks I can already see that big mother fuc**** boat at the dock loaded up and ready to go on a weekend sail to Key West for Labor Day Weekend.
Until then I will chip chip chip study study study and drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink. 


Still no party invites :(

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you don't miss it..i've have been mr. schellhause (maybe 3 times) one of which I was three periods late for..it was about the same as chipping paint..
    If you ever need me to catch some fish for you to eat let me know..
    R.I.P. grouper trouper, you have shown us the greatness the bay area has to offer...
    In 5-6 years you'll be able to say: Work work work fish fish fish sleep sleep sleep

    ReplyDelete