Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something for Rob

Although I forgot to mention it yesterday, a big push was given by my boy Rob (a small kick in the ass) because he said what I was thinking.  ROB "Why don't you start a blog about going back to college?" TOGIC (The Old Guy In Class) "You know what, I was thinking the same thing.  Let me do some research and I will get it started"  So tip your cups up to Rob, a toast and a tribute to the man that said go for it. 
But that is not the only reason we are toasting him, he also helped me to start my path to becoming the old guy in class.  Rob and I had many discussions about this future of mine and how crazy it seemed (and still does seem crazy even though its for real now).  He was one of the people I first told that I was thinking of quitting my job.  He gave me quite the response as his eyes lit up with dollar signs.  "I can't wait for you to be a Dr. so I can swim in your pool and ride on your boat!"  So thanks Rob for giving some motivation not only for this blog, but also so we can ride on my boat (a big ass mother f***** with hot chicks in bikinis and one fat one for Shaun)  and swim in my pool (MTV cribs style bitches). 

Hope you all have a good night, time to go practice some cornhole (I love college) and drink some beer.
More to come .......

No comments:

Post a Comment