Thursday, October 14, 2010

Facebook

Facebook.  A place to talk to friends.  A place to keep in touch.  A place to see who's where and doing what at any time of day.  A place to waste so much that you forget you have a blog!

"What have I been doing?" you probably are wondering.  Most of you who are really thinking, "seriously, what is this dumb*ss doing that he has no time to write on his blog?  He is in college and works 10 hours a week.  Seriously what is this sh*thead doing?" 

Apparently I have been doing homework, or at least I try to do as much as I can.  I have some assignments that have taken as many as 10 hours to complete and many others that have been 5 or more.  That takes away from fun time and free time.  I must admit to you, my loyal followers, I have been spending all my time on FACEBOOK. 
The greatest place on earth.  At the click of a button you can have your own farm.  You can play poker, family feud, adventure games, and now sports themed games.  Dammit, they got me.  I am sucked in worse than ever.  COLLEGE+ FACEBOOK= HOOKED.  (I have been learning a lot of equations lately)I have become an addicted to becoming the greatest player of all time in all of the pointless games to waste your day and your brain.  Who wants to know all about the Born-Haber Cycle anyways?  I know I need to learn it, but my owner called.  I need to spend 20 minutes kicking 45 field goals to raise money to buy some pointless player or upgrade my worthless stadium.  He pays the bills, he is the boss, gotta do what he says or I might not obtain that #1 status.  I will read it later, OK!  Just let me kick a few more field goals.
In closing, I need to step my game up. 
Plus you all need to here about the talent at the homecoming game.

No comments:

Post a Comment