Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Go Time

A new year and hopefully my last as an undergraduate has commenced.  Let me tell you about excitement, the fact that there is light at the end of that tunnel.  The tunnel has become shorter and in just about 8 months I can step into the daylight with a dark cloud hanging over my head.  I will have hopefully finished all my requirements to get myself prepared for the trials and tribulations of getting into a medical school.  It seems so exciting, until you think about the darkness of the next 8 months.
Monday
8 am, at the library studying physics or stats or organic chemistry
9:30 Physics, a real blast
11 Physics lab, like walking on glass
1 work
5 finally go home exhausted
Tuesday
830 work
11 Stats, shoot me please
1 work
2 organic chemistry, learning something new everyday, yay
330 work
5 volunteer
7ish home

I don't really want to bore you with the rest, it really isn't that exciting but I see the light.  It is there somewhere.  I like to think back to one year ago when I was a nervous new on campus dweeb of a college student.  TOGIC has come a long way folks and lucky for me my prize is harder classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment